West Palm Beach & South Florida's Trusted Advisors
The West Palm Beach law firm of Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman, LLP has grown to be one of Florida's most recognizable names in personal injury, wrongful death, auto accidents,insurance bad faith and complex commercial litigation, as well as marital and family law. Take a moment to meet our Law Firm Partners, Associate Attorneys and Paralegals here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Attorney J. Michael Burman, co-founder, opened the doors of the law firm in North Palm Beach on October 1, 1980. He began with two attorneys and three secretaries. Today, the firm located in West Palm Beach, and has grown to nine attorneys and four paralegals in addition to an exceptionally qualified support staff.
In 1986, Robert D. Critton Jr. joined the firm as a partner, bringing his expertise in personal injury, wrongful death and complex commercial litigation. Both Mr. Burman and Mr. Critton are on the “A List” of attorneys for complex commercial litigation, which places the firm in the top one percent of all South Florida law firms.
Almost a decade later, the law firm added its third partner, Mark T. Luttier. He added a new practice area to the firm in marital and family law, areas in which he enjoys considerable prominence. Mr. Luttier has an impeccable reputation as one of the finest attorneys practicing domestic law in South Florida.
Gregory W. Coleman joined the firm in 1995. After only five years as an associate attorney, he became a partner in 2000. Mr. Coleman is actively involved in the legal industry, having served as president of The Florida Bar Young Lawyer Division and the Palm Beach County Bar Association. He currently is a member of the Board of Governors of The Florida Bar.
Benny Lebeker joined the firm in 2003 and was named partner in 2012. He has earned a reputation in the Florida legal community as a hard-working trial attorney with wins in the areas of investor fraud, commercial litigation and personal injury. Lebedeker has more than 17 years of experience. He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and Justice Association; the Florida Justice Association; American Association for Justice; and The Florida Bar's Labor and Employment Section.
Our Firm – At A Glance
- Two of the firm’s partners are FLABAR Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers
- Four of the firm’s partners are recognized as The Best Lawyers in America
- Firm is recognized as one of The Best Law Firms in America
- Four of the firm’s partners are AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- The firm is recognized as a Top Law Firm by South Florida Legal Guide
- Three of the firm’s partners are recognized as Top Lawyers by South Florida Legal Guide
- Our firm has over 30 years of litigation experience
- Collectively, our attorneys have more than 150 years of legal experience
- We handle cases throughout Florida and the United States
- Our firm has handled thousands of trials and obtained numerous million dollar verdicts and settlements
Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman. The Trusted Advocates.
West Palm Beach Litigation Law Firm focusing on Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Insurance Bad Faith, Marital & Family Law, Sexual Battery & Assault, RICO, Employment Litigation and Legal Malpractice throughout the state of Florida within Palm Beach, Broward, Dade and Martin Counties including West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and the Treasure Coast.