Benny Lebedeker – Partner
Florida Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury and Labor & Employment Law Attorney
Contact at 561-842-2820 or email@example.com
Mr. Lebedeker has been admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, Palm Beach County Justice Association, Florida Justice Association, American Association for Justice and The Florida Bar's Labor and Employment Section. He is also active in the Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Lebedeker graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctorate from the Stetson University College of Law after obtaining a bachelor's degree in political science from Boston College. He was named a 2009 “Top Up and Comer” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Personal Injury
- The Florida Bar, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
Awards and Honors:
- South Florida Legal Guide – Top Up and Comer
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- American Association for Justice – Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Palm Beach County Justice Association – Member
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Labor & Employment Section Member