Mark T. Luttier – Partner
Marital & Family Law Throughout the State of Florida
Contact at 561-515-3138 or email@example.com
Mark T. Luttier has been practicing law in Palm Beach County for more than 30 years. He has been profiled in The Best Lawyers in America, is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, included in their Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and has been selected by the South Florida Legal Guide as a Top Lawyer in domestic relations.
Mr. Luttier has chosen to practice in the often difficult areas of domestic relations, personal injury and wrongful death. His record of success is testimony to his sensitivity in the often emotionally charged area of domestic relations (family law / divorce), in which he is recognized as an authority figure. He has also won million-dollar verdicts and settlements in personal injury and wrongful death suits.
Mr. Luttier has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Circuit Court for the 5th and 11th Circuits, the District Court for Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, and all Florida State Courts. He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Florida Justice Association, the Federal and American Bar Associations and the American Association for Justice. He is very active in the Boy Scouts of America and is currently serving as President of the Gulf Coast Council, which represents over 10,000 boy scouts and 3,000 adult volunteers in South Florida.
Mr. Luttier resides with his family in West Palm Beach.
- Marital and Family Litigation
- Personal Injury
- The Florida Bar, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Stetson University, 1979, J.D.
- Research Editor, Stetson Law Review, 1979-1980
- State Moot Court
- National Moot Court
- University of Florida, 1977, B.A.
Awards & Honors:
- Profiled in Best Lawyers in America
- Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- The South Florida Legal Guide – Top Florida Attorney, Domestic Relations
- The South Florida Legal Guide – Top Florida Attorney, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers Magazine – "Super Lawyer" (2006-2011)
- Florida Trend Magazine – Legal Elite
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- American Association for Justice – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Federal Bar Association – Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Litigation Section Member
- Family Law Section Member
- The Florida Justice Association – Member